Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cannot access antMan interface

I recently enabled all 4 ports on my antsle and upon restart I cannot connect to the antMan interface via web browser. I can ping all day long and access the antsle using the local console; however, I'm not sure where to go from here to get back and configure my antlets.

Nevermind. After a few hours the antsle finally restarted and disabled two of the interfaces back to my last setting.

You may now be able to get to antMan if a port is enabled but not receiving packets. Usually antMan rolls back to the previous network config if not confirmed within 30 min.