Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cannot access antlet with web browser

First time posting a question here, I apologize if this is a trivial issue. I am new to the community and trying to figure out what I can from the available docs and online resources but I've hit a roadblock.

I recently started configuring my first Antsle device, a Nano, and am trying to create my first antlets. I've created one to run docker, specifically portainer, from the Ubuntu 19.10 LXC template. I can log into the antlet and have installed docker and portainer. I expect to be able to access portainer from the web browser at antlet11.local from my laptop, but it is not accessible.

Is there further configuration needed to be able to access antlets from the local network?

Uploaded files:
  • cannot-access-antlet11.jpg
  • antlets-running.jpg
  • portainer-on-antlet11.jpg

@keneucker -

My very uneducated guess is that it has to do with the numbers before the last 2 digits being different (from the example in the docs)..

Can you try the subdomain method in the docs? https://docs.antsle.com/antlets/access-antlets

You'll need to create a subdomain for your Antsle in your anthill account

@ddmscott Thanks for pointing that out. I attempted to change my network IP address for the Antsle and all of the antlets to 7.2.0.xxx but it seems that the base NIC is still on 10.0.0.xxx. Right now I am deleting the antlets I created and will ensure that all of the networks this time around.