Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Can I view a log of antman logins?

I would also like to know how to track user logins to antman
Yes
No

Hi guys,

So I looked around the internet and found that I can track user logins to SSH via the /var/log/secure file.

How can I track logins through antman?

There's no documentation anywhere that I have found, but without 2FA this feature is required for my peace of mind.  I have a Wordpress installation setup on one of my antlets, and it gets about 3000-4000 hits per day with script kiddies, and other brute force attacks trying to log in.  I'd like to be able to see if the same is happening to my antman interface.

Hi acnicholls:

Thanks for your inquiry.  I've reached out to our development team concerning this.

Thank you.

Hi acnicholls:

We are not currently recording this in the antsle logs, but I have created feature request for this.

Thanks.

any update on this daniel?  How about 2FA for the Antman interface, can that also be a feature request, if it isn't already?

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi @acnicholls

Thanks for the inquiry.

I will bring this up with my meeting with developers soon.

Thanks,
antsle Support