Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralBlank KVM antsle
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Blank KVM antsle

When you create this antsle, so that you can use a custom iso file, the 100gb disk that is created, says IDE, is this technically done on the SSD drives?? or does this indicate it is created on the larger HDD?

My Antsle unit has the 1gb M.2 drive for cache, (2) 2tb SSD's (I assume they are mirrored??) and (2) 4TB HDD's (also assume they are mirrored)

Why isn't there an option of where to put the disks for the particular antsle's?? like putting the OS on SSD and general data on the HDD??

The disk that the guest sees will be a 100 GB IDE, but that has nothing to do with the number of type of drives on the host. That info is hidden from a KVM guest. You can set the disks you create to be "virtio", "ide", or "sata", regardless of what your host actually has.

I only have the mirrored SSD, so no HDD. When I create a guest I can assign the drives to a zpool. My setup only has one but maybe yours has more? Or maybe they are all part of the same pool and ZFS will move files around as needed. Hopefully someone with a setup like yours can comment.

I think this post is very helpful and full of useful information. So, I'd like to thank you for all the hard work you put into writing this article fnaf

danielgalvan has reacted to this post.
danielgalvan

The 100GB disk you stated, marked as IDE, might actually be a virtual disk built inside the antsle unit. Depending on how your antsle unit is configured, an SSD or HDD may be used as the underlying physical storage medium. build now gg

I'm also having problems generating antsle. Luckily someone had the same question as me.

donkey kong

In Antsle units, the 100GB disk that is created for custom ISO files is typically provisioned on the SSD drives, not the larger HDD. The exact storage configuration may vary depending on the specific Antsle model and setup.
Regarding the storage configuration of your Antsle unit, based on the information you provided, it seems you have:
A 1GB M.2 drive for cache.
Two 2TB SSD drives, which are likely configured in a mirrored (RAID 1) setup for data redundancy.
Two 4TB HDD drives, also potentially configured in a mirrored setup for data redundancy. Rainbow Friends: Chapter 2 

Puncture-resistant soles are essential for those working in environments with sharp objects like nails or debris. Look for boots with cushioned insoles, breathable linings, and ergonomic designs to ensure all-day comfort. try this web-site

love to know that inf

capybara clicker