Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BIOS will not save

I own an antsle one XD Pro (8 Core) and after every power outage I must log in via IPMI to reset the bios to UEFI. I have tried everything I can think of to save it, but this now happens every time, and never fully recovers from a power failure. Manually rebooting it also has the same outcome.

Is there a battery inside that needs to be replaced? The device is only 3yrs old so I'm surprised, if that's the culprit.

Hi @brandonwolf

I've reached out to our Hardware team and I'll keep you updated when I hear back.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi @brandonwolf

I have worked with our Hardware team and they helped provide an excerpt of SuperMicro guide for battery replacement for your Motherboard (see attached PDF).

Hope you have find that useful.

Thanks,
antsle Support

Uploaded files: