Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Issues & Bug ReportsBackup Hangs
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Backup Hangs

I'm doing a self-managed backup and it always hangs. I delete the backup and snapshot and try again. It keeps hanging right at this point. I have attached a screen shot.

Uploaded files:
  • BackupIssue.png

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to antsle Support.

Can you give us some more detail on the Self-Managed Backup that you are using?

You can also open up ticket with us at:  support@antsle.com if you'd like.

Thank you,
antsle Support

What details do you need?

Hello!

Can you let us know what kind of Self-Managed Storage that you are using?
Such as connected Storage with USB Drive , SMB or SSH.

How is the Self-Managed Storage mounted?

Does the backup always hang at the same point in time or progress?

Thank you,
antsle Support

The storage is NAS. It is mounted with: mount -t cifs -o username=xxx, password=xxx //192.168.nnn.nnn/Antsle /mnt/backups.

The antlet is a Windows 11 VM and powered down when trying to perform the backup.

The backup hangs at the same point every time. It has worked in the past, this just started happening recently.

I restarted the server...now it works.

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hello!

Thanks for the update.
Glad to hear!

Thank you,
antsle Support