Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Connecting to your antletsAwesome
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Awesome

Base model, able to run 3 windows VM's, 2 Linux at the same time. Perfect for my development needs! I'm sure that I'm not the typical user, but for me all is good except for the slow response from support during initial installation. A few hiccups getting VMware virtual machines imported.

Web interface could use an overhaul, pretty thin on device performance and usage, but for my needs (PLC code development, HMI development, and testing Python projects) Great!!

I just hope i didn't jinx it !!

Quote from mario games on December 28, 2018, 10:01 pm

Base model, able to run 3 windows VM's, 2 Linux at the same time. Perfect for my development needs! I'm sure that I'm not the typical user, but for me all is good except for the slow response from support during initial installation. A few hiccups getting VMware virtual machines imported.

Web interface could use an overhaul, pretty thin on device performance and usage, but for my needs (PLC code development, HMI development, and testing Python projects) Great!!

I just hope i didn't jinx it !!

it's work!!