Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antsle Power Adaptor

Hi all,

My Antsle power adapter's led light is not on although its connected to power. Antsle itself does not power on.

How can I test if its the adapters problem?

If it is the adapter, then how can I get a replacement?

Note, I have submitted a ticket to the portal as I used to do but received an email that I need to submit it here and it will be taken care off as I dont have a business plan.

Thank you for contacting antsle support! We have received your request and it has been assigned case ID  4923.

Please note: If you don’t have an active antsle Business Plan, please submit your request to the Community Forum .  We can help troubleshoot hardware issues regardless of plan here.

Regards,

-Sherief

Uploaded files:
  • ansle-power.jpg

Hi sherief-farid:

You can purchase replacement power supply here:

Power Supply – Antsle one Series