Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antsle One Pro Stuck at SuperMicro Splash Screen

Over the weekend, I was still having issues getting stuck at JUST the SuperMicro Splash screen. In the bottom ledt, it displays message "System Initializing. In the bottom right, it either displays "15" or "F1."

I thought maybe a drive or OS was bad, so I opened the Antsle case, removed one of the HDDs, and installed a fresh image of EdgeLinux on the drive via another PC. When I returned the drive with the new OS to the Antsle and powered it on, it was still getting stuck at the splash screen.

I thought this was REALLY odd. So, just for the sake of troubleshooting, I disconnected the SATA and power cables to ALL of the drives and powered on the Antsle... only to see the same SuperMicro splash screen. The device did not even throw an error message indicating that none of the drives were disconnected. Any idea how to get passed this? Is there an issue with the board... or is this Antsle Pro now a brick? Thanks!

@zwebb

I'm sorry that to hear that you are having trouble with your antsle One.

I've reached out to our team regarding the error codes you are receiving.

Thank you,
antsle Support

What is the resolution to this? I have just restarted my Antsle after 12-18 months on the back shelf.

USB keyboard doesn't even acknowledge numlock capslock.

Uploaded files:
  • 20240203_110048.jpg