Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Feature RequestsAntMan UI
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

AntMan UI

AntMan needs to look more like the attached.

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2019-02-05-at-4.03.07-PM.png

and VMs like this:

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2019-02-05-at-4.05.44-PM.png
bobh has reacted to this post.
bobh

Proxmox. Nice. 🙂

Yes, I agree. I really think we need more information on the main display about usage, performance, etc. If not modeled after this, something close to it.

Thanks,
Bruce

+1

To be honest, after some struggles with the Antman interface, features, and bugs with the docker integration, I grew tired and impatient for a working interface. I wiped my Anstle, reloaded with Proxmox and Portainer, haven't looked back since. Same system, but now with a tried and tested hypervisor, plus GUI-based docker containers. I dont see myself going back for any reason.

bobh has reacted to this post.
bobh