Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: edgeLinux/antManAntman not booting
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antman not booting

I upgraded my network recently and I tried to set a static ip from the antman console on br0.  I made a mistake and set the wrong ip address on my antsle, and it became unresponsive.  I am able to ipmi into my antsle and run ssh commands.  I tried setting the correct ip address in the bios, which I see.  I also tried setting the br0 ifconfig ip address, and it seemed to work.  When I boot up with a network adapter in br0, I still do not see my antsle on my network.  The only item I see is the supermicro.  How can I get back to my antman UI.  I was on the most recent version as of last week.

I actually got this figured out.  I was able to ifconfig to change the ip address.  It then showed up in my Orbi network.  I proceeded to go to that page in my browser, and my antman was up and running.

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem