Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

antMan 3.1.0c bricked my Antsle One

While troubleshooting backup and restore issues, I was told to install am 3.1.0c.  Im now bricked on my antsle one.  the antsle one D is fine after the upgrade.

The rollback script at hau.to is expired and will not work.

wget -c https://static-files.hau.to:8443/edgeLinux/edgelinux-rollback.sh
chmod +x edgelinux-rollback.sh
./edgelinux-rollback.sh
PLEASE NOTE: this script only works on antsles, not edgeLinux installs (software only solution). Essentially the antsles have a specific partition format that we are expecting.
After the script finishes, shutdown your server by executing:

shutdown -h now

Remove the USB stick, and boot normally. You should be able to access your previous environment before the upgrade.

Hi @spollock,

Do you have a monitor and a keyboard or access to the antsle's IPMI to see if there are any errors?

I don't think you need to reinstall the OS yet, but if you're still interested you can check these instructions:

https://docs.antsle.com/system/edgelinux-os-architecture#how-to-migrate-from-edgelinux-1-based-on-gentoo-to-edgelinux-2-0

@mardo  I'm already on el2.0.0. There is a ticket with all info.

I'm not reloading this again.  I want to rollback to 3.1.0b

Hi @spollock,

You can rollback to 3.1.0b by running:

upgrade-antman 3.1.0b

You cannot if the system will not boot

This is what I see

Uploaded files:
  • 20200603_154153.jpg

Hi @spollock

This looks like hardware issues. I have followed up in our ticket system.

SSD drives check out, error free.

Reinstalled EL 2.0.0
antMan 3.1.0b