Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ANTLET BACKUP: local backup fails now

On running, I get a red "alert" popup in the upper right corner of the screen, but there is no text inside of it.

The backup worked fine last time I did one ( on demand).

Do I need to delete or rename the old backup file before I can back up again?

It says its running, but its been like that for an hour now ( 0%) - In the destination folder I see the previous backup gzip file, but no sign of a second one being added

ALSO: Can't find any docs on local backups... is it OK to backup while running, or do I need to stop the antlet before backing up?

Also strange "not a number" bug showing on the screens ( see screen cap)

Uploaded files:
  • stuck-or-failed.png

Hi @rockandroller

There's a version scheduled to be released this Wednesday that will fix the issues taking backups and deleting them.

Docs for local backups are in the works.

I will send a feature request to set a backup name, and open a ticket regarding the NaN numbers in the progress bar.

rockandroller has reacted to this post.
rockandroller