Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Generalantlet addon DEGRADED
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

antlet addon DEGRADED

Hi Daniel @daniel.luck

In checking antMan I noticed that my addon was listed as DEGRADED.  I haven't done anything since my antsle was last fixed by you guys.  Any insight as to what could be the problem.

Thanks,

Ji

Hi @jiyeongkim

I'm sorry to hear that you've got the addon zpool with Degraded status.
I've got case open for you but here are instructions that others may find useful.

If you see 'Degraded' State in a zpool, you can run the following commands to clear the messages.

Run a zpool scrub first and clear the errors. In these examples I will specify the 'addon' zpool. Your zpool name may be different - 'antlets' or 'hdd':
zpool scrub addon

Check the status of the scrub with this command:
zpool status addon

When the scrub is finished, clear the errors with:
zpool clear addon

If the Degraded state comes back then we should repair.

Thank you,
antsle Support

That is very helpful! thank you

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

That is extremely beneficial.

drive mad

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck