Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

antHill Password Reset not working

So i'm trying to access antHill, but it didn't recognize my password. I followed password reset, got the link in an email, changed it, but still couldn't login. I did this a second time, still cant login with 2nd new password.

My overall experience with Antsle NANO and the GUI (or lack of it) and antHill over the past 24 hours and been terrible. Have wasted hours in the forums and got no where.

Am i the only one having these issues !

I haven't had any issues with LXC antlets, but I haven't tried creating a KVM antlet on my Nano (I don't know if I'd try a KVM antlet with 4 GB of total RAM).

So I did download the Fedora 31 KVM and created an antlet for it with no errors.  Bear in mind that I am currently on the new 3.0.0c antman.

However, I could not delete it. I had to remove the line referencing nvram (using virsh edit {antletname}) per this site:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1195667

Regarding anthill, I did change my password a few months ago, but that was before the Nano.  I already had an Antsle One and an Antsle One XD on the account.  If your only antsle is the nano, then there may be a problem with nano and Anthill.  I got the Essential Plan with my nano, which Anthill shows is connected to it.  However, in Antman on the nano, it doesn't think it has a plan connected to it.  So something may be askew between anthill and nano.  I have a support ticket open and they have since fixed it.