Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

antHill is currently unavailable plus issue with subscriptions

Hi

antHill is currently unavailable plus issue with subscriptions

I renewed my yearly subscription for my 2 antsle.

However both anstle are giving issue now.

One antsle is showing this message

"

You can purchase a new antMan plan by clicking the button on the right.
If you used to be on a discounted plan and want the lifetime discount reinstated, please email us at @antsle.com">sales@antsle.com

"

The antsle, is displaying "

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from kain.antsle.us (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID"
Even when I login insecure it comes with "

Welcome to antMan!

Please choose an option below:

Also, Anthill is down.
Can somebody take a look at this?
Thanks,
Naik

Hi Naik:

Thanks for reaching out to antsle Support.

So that we can look into your issue further, can you help us send an e-mail to support@antsle.com ?

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi Daniel,

I have resolved the issue,

For one antsle it was more a simple restart of the server

For the other one, I had to perform the following commands that I found on this forum

pkill -f inlein
rm -rf ~/.inlein
service anthilld restart

Plus, a restart to restart to get the new certificate.

Naik

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi Naik:

Thanks for the update and information.
Glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue!

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi Daniel,

Anthill is not working. instance SSL the certificate is not updated. And the heart beat is months old.

I try all the previous step none of them work.

Naik

Server ID Name instantSSL™ Last seen Plan
1001-6-0000-1610-9 strategizeit 2 months ago Essential
9999-9-0000-2947-4 myantsle Get one! a year ago Essential
1011-4-0000-1591-5 kain 2 months ago Essential

@nike Any update as to what is causing anthill not to communicate with the servers? I'm seeing the same issue on mine. I had to manually download and push the license to the server for it to work. Now I'm seeing errors where anthill & antman can't connect to https://anthill.antsle.com even though a simple ping shows it can reach out to it.