Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralAccessing Antsle after move
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Accessing Antsle after move

We recently moved in to a new office. The new office has a different network and sub-net. I plugged a monitor and keyboard in and I can see that on br0 I have an IP on the network but I can't SSH or browse to that IP. I am not sure if I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

Was the unit assigned a static ip before you moved?

Can you ping antsle.com from the command line?

What does your /etc/conf.d/net file look like?

It is getting an IP and I can ping the Antsle from other devices on my network and I can ping IPs on my network from the Antsle. If I try and ping google.com it comes back with unknown host google.com.

The /etc/conf.d/net :

bridge_br0="eno1"

config_eno1="null"
config_br0="dhcp"

rc_net_br0_need="net.eno1"

I was able to SSH to it after setting the DHCP reservation. How do I check to see if the web interface is running?

Nevermind. I ran antman-upgrade and I can get to AntMan. Making progress.

Your `/etc/conf.d/net` seems normal.

Try ping 8.8.8.8 from the command line.

Ah ok glad you got it back up 🙂