Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralVPN
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

VPN

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your support. My antlet was only 2 CPU and 2 gigs as it had only once purpose. So i thought i would trash it and start over. So i created a new antlet 4 x 4. When i run NordVPN and trialing PIA i find that maybe 1 out or 3 time it wont connect with internet but i think this is the VPN solution not the antlet.

I, however, have a big drop in speed. But overall I would call this closed, I learnt a lot thanks..

Uploaded files:
  • NetSpeed.jpg

Hi @kryten

Thanks for the sharing the screenshot if differing speeds.
I was only testing the VPN from my closest (recommended) site so that's why I didn't see a big drop in speeds.

I had decided to perform clean install of edgeLinux on my antsle to clean some things up.
I'm going to try NordVPN on a Win11 antlet once I get it back up and running.

Thanks,
antsle Support

PreviousPage 3 of 3