New Update: antsleOS 0.4.0
Official Release: antsle releases antsleOS 0.4.0
San Diego - April 10, 2017
1. What's New?
All four LAN ports (NICs) supported
We now fully support all four LAN ports in antman!
Laid groundwork for bridged networking
antsleOS 0.4.0 includes the underlying OS technology to make bridged networking in antman 0.7.0 work.
After upgrading to antsleOS 0.4.0 the IP address may change on the antsle. If you configured your router to forward ports to the antsle you will need to update the port forwarding address on your router to match.
2. Installation Instructions
1. Login to your antsle via ssh: ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Download the upgrade script using this command: wget -N http://central.antsle.com/bin/aosupd-0.4.0
3. Make the script executable: chmod a+x aosupd-0.4.0
4. Run the update script: ./aosupd-0.4.0