New Update: antMan 3.4.2
Official Release: Antsle releases antMan 3.4.2
San Diego - August 18, 2021
This release includes:
- Hostname validation
- Several bug fixes and UX improvements (esp. multi-node)
- UI messages clearer now
- Fixed myantsle.local access
edgeLinux 0.5.0 or higher
1. Login to your antsle server via ssh:
ssh [email protected]
If you changed username of hostname before, use them instead of "root" and "myantsle".
- or -
Open the console from your antMan dashboard.
2. Run the upgrade script:
3. Make sure anthilld is running so that your server can communicate with antHill. Otherwise, you might see an error message "We could not find your license". Waiting two minutes or so should do the trick. When in doubt, run service anthilld restart or service anthilld start.
4. Point your browser to one of (pick the one applicable to your situation):
https://<yourdomaindomain>.antsle.us if you set up instantSSL
http://YOURNUMERICIP:3000 as a safe fallback if the others don't work
5. You may need to do a hard refresh in your browser to clear the cache.
Mac: ⌘Cmd+Shift+R for Chrome, Opt+⌘Cmd+ E for Safari.
6. Enjoy the new antMan!