New Update: antMan 3.2.0
Official Release: Antsle releases antMan 3.2.0
San Diego - July 1, 2020
This release includes improvements for everyone, bug fixes, UI improvements, and Antsle Distributed Storage (ADS) (which applies for antMan Grow and Scale).
Antsle Distributed Storage (ADS)
Antsle Distributed Storage (ADS) give you access to a super-fast, super-resilient distributed filesystem where you can always access your data, and opening the door to infinite scaling. Even if an Antsle server in the ADS cluster shuts off completely, your data is still accessible from the other Antsle servers in the cluster.
Important note: In order to use Antsle Distributed Storage (ADS) you need to migrate to edgeLinux 2.0 if you are on edgeLinux 0.12 or older. Since edgeLinux 2.0 is a MAJOR OS change it will require a fresh install of edgeLinux on your Antsle server.
If you are staying on edgeLinux 0.12 or older, you can still upgrade to antman 3.2 by running upgrade-antman and enjoy the other improvements and bug fixes.
- Install ADS in minutes (Included in Grow).
- Create ADS drives, accessible on all nodes in the cluster (Included in Grow).
edgeLinux 0.5.0 or higher
1. Login to your antsle server via ssh: ssh <my-username>@<my-hostname>.local, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman. Or open the console from your antMan dashboard and run the same upgrade script.
2. Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<my-hostname>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain.
3. You may need to do a hard refresh in your browser to clear the cache in order to see visual changes. CTRL+F5 in windows or ⌘Cmd+Shift+R if you're in Chrome on a Mac, or Opt+⌘Cmd+ E in Safari.
4. Enjoy the new antMan!