New Update: antMan 2.2.1
Official Release: Antsle releases antMan 2.2.1
San Diego - April 23, 2020
antMan 2.2.1 & 3.0.1
1. Login to antMan now supports LDAP authentication
- As of antMan 2.2.1, you can now authenticate with antMan using your LDAP server. Of course, the usual OS username/password authentication that you already know still works as well.
- We've made the configuration really easy - another step towards our mission to make the private cloud finally simple.
2. Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Resolved a problem some customers were experiencing when taking backups to self-provided storage.
- antsleOS 0.5.0 or edgeLinux 0.5.0
1. Login to your antsle server via ssh: ssh <my-username>@<my-hostname>.local, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman. Or open the console from your antMan dashboard and run the same upgrade script.
2. Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<my-hostname>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain. Enjoy the new antMan!