New Update: antMan 2.1
Official Release: Antsle releases antMan 2.1
San Diego - September 25, 2019
1. Local Backups
- You can now manage your local backups in the same place where you manage your backups to the Antsle Cloud. Just choose the path and voila, start backing up your Antlets daily. Local backups are included in the Essential Plan and above.
2. Load Balancing
- The load balancer allows you to set up your load balancing rules in a breeze. Destinations can be inside your server, on another server, or in the cloud.
- antsleOS 0.5.0 or edgeLinux 0.5.0
1. Login to your antsle server via ssh: ssh <my-username>@<my-hostname>.local, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman. Or open the console from your antMan dashboard and run the same upgrade script.
2. Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<my-hostname>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain. Enjoy the new antMan!