Official Release: antsle releases antman 0.9.3
San Diego - June 1, 2018
1. antMan API 1.0.0
Full release of the antMan API. You can now perform the following actions through the antMan API:
- Create, clone, start, stop, pause, resume, and reboot your antlets
- Update your antlet's RAM, vCPUs, and IP
- Take snapshots. Then rollback, create templates or antlets from them.
- Check, download, and delete templates
- Manage vdisks and vnics of your antlets
- Enable/Disable usb passthrough on each antlet
- Configure network of entire antsle
- And much much more.
You can start exploring the API after updating by going to http://<myantslename>.local/swagger-ui
2. Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue that some users were having when updating antlets
- Optimized edgeXperts Status
- Other smaller issues
- antsleOS 0.5.0
- Login to your antsle via ssh: ssh firstname.lastname@example.org, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman, and follow a few update prompts.
- Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<myantslename>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain. You can start exploring the API by going to http://<myantslename>.local/swagger-ui. Enjoy the new antMan!