Official Release: antsle releases antman 0.9.2
San Diego - March 27, 2018
1. Subdomains for your antlets!
- Access your antlets (not only antMan) with your free antsle.us subdomain.
- Say that you have a web server on an antlet named "mysite", which is on an antsle with the configured subdomain "wizard". You can now access that antlet in the browser via mysite.wizard.antsle.us
2. Improved System Settings
- You can now organize which guides show up when you preform common tasks in antMan
3. edgeXpert Status
- antMan now shows the status of your edgeXperts subscription
4. Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Renamed 'Show console' to 'antsleOS terminal' for clarification
- Fixed issue some users were having when accessing their antlets via antletX.local
- antsleOS 0.5.0