antman 0.9.0 + antHill
Official Release: antsle releases antman 0.9.0
San Diego - December 12, 2017
antHill: The portal to your antsle!
You can now manage your antsle(s) from our new dashboard in antHill:
antHill allows you to set up your antsle's details easily, including name, password, and network configuration. You can also reset the root password of your antsle if it is lost or forgotten. And we have much more antHill features in the works!
1. Ability to import disks into your antlets
This allows you to install an OS from an installation .iso. So if you have a CentOS, Windows, Manjaro, Ubuntu or different .iso that you couldn't find in our templates, you can now install it in an antlet!
This allows you to import .qcow etc. files into your antlets directly.
2. Added System Services Panel
You can now manage your system services, such as docker, libvirtd, antHill, etc. from antMan directly.
3. Enhanced User Friendliness
We have made some of the GUI interactions more consistent and the error messages more readable. As well as added more relevant information to the antlet properties panel and sections.
Many bug fixes including resolving the duplicate MAC address issue when cloning an antlet.
- antsleOS 0.5.0
- Login to your antsle via ssh: ssh firstname.lastname@example.org, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman, and follow a few update prompts.
- Once the process is complete, you can activate your antsle in antHill!. Just go to antHill activation page and quickly input a few details to signup! After logging-in, click on the “Activate new antsle” button and follow through the activation setup steps (see details here). Your antsle will now show up on your antHill dashboard.
- Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<myantslename>.local. Enjoy using antHill and the new antMan!
Please note: When your antsle is on, it will periodically send a 'heartbeat' signal to our servers so that you can see it in antHill. (You can turn this and antHill off in antMan once the antsle is activated, if you so choose.)