Official Release: antsle releases antman 0.11.0
San Diego - January 17, 2019
1. Description popup
- Now your description for an antlet can be viewed easily when hovering over the antlet in the dashboard
- Just a small improvement that helps make managing your I.T. infrastructure a breeze
2. Storage info now in dashboard
- The storage available for each antlet is now shown in the dashboard
- Allowing you to get an overview of the storage management of your server at just a glance
- You can still adjust the storage amount in the antlet details panel
3. Improvements & Bug Fixes
- View main drive size from "General" panel
- Small improvement for Win10/Win10-Spice vCPUs.
- Preparing for next OS release
- antsleOS 0.5.0 or edgeLinux Beta
1. Login to your antsle or edgeLinux server via ssh: ssh <my-username>@<my-hostname>.local, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman.
2. Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<my-hostname>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain. Enjoy the new antMan!