Official Release: antsle releases antman 0.11.0
San Diego - January 7, 2019
1. Antlet description field
- One of the most highly requested features for antMan!
- Add a custom description for each of your antlets, facilitating communication within your organization.
2. ZFS storage limits for antlets
- Now limit the storage size of both your KVM and LXC antlets.
- This allows to manage the drives of your server more effectively, prioritizing what needs more space.
3. Improvements & Bug Fixes
- edgeLinux HTML title now shows the hostname for better browser tab organization
- Fixed issues with making templates from cloned antlets
- Cleaning up unused docker images for antMan
- Addressed issue with templates created from snapshot not appearing first time in “Manage Templates”
- antsleOS 0.5.0 or edgeLinux Beta
1. Login to your antsle or edgeLinux server via ssh: ssh <my-username>@<my-hostname>.local, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman.
2. Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<my-hostname>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain. Enjoy the new antMan!