Official Release: antsle releases antman 0.10.0
San Diego - November 1, 2018
1. Improved and more secure antMan web terminal
- The web terminal is now passwordless (securely using ssh key)
- Although the web console is available through the http.local domain we recommend using it through https: https://docs.antsle.com/https/
2. Building the foundations for edgeLinux
- The next version of our OS is just around the corner!
- With edgeLinux (formerly antsleOS) we aim to dramatically increase the community effort behind our host OS and hence make it yet more stable, secure & feature rich.
- edgeLinux is already in beta and we're are already getting lots of amazing feedback from the community. Working towards the GA release!
3. Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Resolved issues updating cpu count on Win10-based antlets
- Fixed issue with anthilld error log
- You can now enable autostart on antlets while they are hot
- Sorted issue with zfs filesystem remaining when one deletes an antlet with a snapshot
- antMan is now tolerant of dhcp enabled but unplugged secondary nics
- Addressed issue updating antlets with lots of components (vdisks, vnics, snapshots)
- General UI/UX improvements
- antsleOS 0.5.0 or edgeLinux Beta
1. Login to your antsle or edgeLinux server via ssh: ssh <my-username>@<my-hostname>.local, run the upgrade script: upgrade-antman.
2. Then make a new tab in your browser and point it to http://<my-hostname>.local or https://<subdomain>.antsle.us if you set the subdomain. Enjoy the new antMan!