Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Upgrading to 3.2.0

This afternoon, I attempted to upgrade to 3.2.0--I don't actually have a cluster, but I still like to stay up to date.

The upgrade script APPEARS to run smoothly, and says that the upgrade is complete at the end, but the actual version I'm seeing in Settings is still 3.1.2.

In addition, I no longer see any mention of my Grow plan anywhere on the dashboard, and at least one help tooltip said I was on the Essential plan, which is not correct.

Hi @mshappe - Thanks for the report. We'll fix that.

Do you remember which tooltip said you were on the Essential Plan? We'll check as well but it would probably make it easier for them to find if you remembered where it was.

Thanks!

I had that same settings problem (upgrade to 3.2.0, but settings says 3.1.2).

It was fixed after upgrading to 3.2.1

@mshappe  The plan is now located under the "Profile" tab

Uploaded files:
  • 320_new.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. A fix was recently pushed. Try running upgrade-antman if it's not showing the correct version.

Quote from Daniel Scott on July 8, 2020, 1:01 am

Hi @mshappe - Thanks for the report. We'll fix that.

Do you remember which tooltip said you were on the Essential Plan? We'll check as well but it would probably make it easier for them to find if you remembered where it was.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay: it was on the Backups page for one of my antlets. Screenie attached.

I am trying the upgrade to 3.2.1 now.

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2020-07-16-at-13.08.04-.png

After upgrading, the other issues are fixed, but that tooltip (the one that is part of the text wherever backup free space is described) is still wrong.