Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cannot upgrade edgeLinux on Antsle

Folks,

I have an Antsle One Pro that is currently running edgeLinux 0.5.0.  It is also running antman 2.2.0b.

If I attempt to upgrade a with the generic upgrade-edgelinux I get the errors indicated in the attached file "Upgrade no specific version.jpg".  If I attempt to upgrade to a specific version (0.13.0) I get a different set of errors, but it still fails as shown in "Upgrade to 0_13_0.jpg".

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks.

Uploaded files:
  • Upgrade-no-specific-version.jpg
  • Upgrade-to-0_13_0.jpg
klfrazier and jpass022 have reacted to this post.
klfrazierjpass022

We currently have some issues with the servers supporting the upgrades.  Please try again later.

If you are upgrading from o.5.0 you will need to upgrade to version 0.12.0 first

upgrade-edgelinux 0.12.0

The run the upgrade again without a version number to get the latest

upgrade-edgelinux

Has the servers been fixed yet?  I realized when I was unable to register my server with anthill, that my version of edgelinux is also o.50.  I tried upgrading through both upgrade-edgelinux and upgrade-edgelinux 0.12.0.  I received an error initially that referred to 0.12.0.  When I tried the 0.12.0 upgrade it errored with the attached error.  I am currently running antman 2.2.1a.

Uploaded files:
  • edgelinux-upgrade-failure.JPG

I'm also running edgeLinux 0.5.0 and I tried to upgrade, but got an error:

root@myantsle:~ # upgrade-edgelinux 0.12.0
zsh: command not found: upgrade-edgelinux

@franc3000, maybe it's not in your PATH for some reason?

What if you try:

cd /usr/local/bin

./upgrade-edgelinux

spollock has reacted to this post.
spollock

thank you, that worked!

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem

I tried:

upgrade-edgelinux 0.12.0

and I am getting errors...

Uploaded files: