Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralWindows Templates
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Windows Templates

Can anyone tell me if there are windows templates available for Nano customers to download? I purchased a Nano and all that I see are Linux flavors. If not can the Nano create templates from .iso files? Every time I try, it fails and asks me to re try.

Thanks

@wilk4013 - Since the Antsle Nano has the ARM CPU I believe there's just one version of Windows for IOT that runs on ARM which we haven't created a template for yet.

If the classic import isn't working try creating a blank KVM antlet and then adding your ISO as a virtual drive and checking the box to boot from it.

Quote from Daniel Scott on May 4, 2020, 10:43 am

@wilk4013 - Since the Antsle Nano has the ARM CPU I believe there's just one version of Windows for IOT that runs on ARM which we haven't created a template for yet.

If the classic import isn't working try creating a blank KVM antlet and then adding your ISO as a virtual drive and checking the box to boot from it.

I don't think the Nano has blank KVM.

"I don't think the Nano has blank KVM."

You are right.

Uploaded files:
  • blankKVM.JPG

I wonder if you could create an Ubuntu KVM, then mount the other ISO as a cdrom, boot from the cdrom, and install over it?

Are there plans to make the blank kvm antlet available to nano cutomers?