Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Win10 - KVM (4 GB) Template Stuck In Downloading

Morning,

Is anyone else having an issue downloading the Win10 - KVM (4 GB) Template getting stuck in Downloading. I have attempted this twice over the last couple of weeks and can't successfully download it. I can't give a percentage of where it get's stuck because the progress bar doesn't show it (Would be nice if this did).

Thanks
Randy Spencer

I had a similar problem with the Win10 - Spice template.  I restarted antman and then it downloaded.

Ok I finally got it to download, but it's a real old Build 1607, have been trying to update but keeps failing. Can Antsle update the Win10 Template to 2004 seeing that 1607 won't upgrade and you can't get patches for that anymore.

Thanks
Randy Spencer