Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralTech Support
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Tech Support

Ive put in two tickets with in the last week and have not heard back. Is there a telephone number to call??

Getting this when import ISO

internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: 2018-12-04T16:53:11.798171Z qemu-system-x86_64: -chardev pty,id=charserial0: char device redirected to /dev/pts/0 (label charserial0) 2018-12-04T16:53:11.799675Z qemu-system-x86_64: -drive file=/antlets/2016Win/SW_DVD9_Win_Server_STD_CORE_2016_64Bit_English_-4_DC_STD_MLF_X21-70526.iso,format=iso,if=none,id=drive-sata0-0-0: Unknown driver 'iso'

Are you importing it as a VM (using Import KVM/QEMU image) or as a Virtual Disk (to use to install into an existing VM)?

I suspect that you should create a blank KVM, then import the ISO as a Virtual Drive.  Then the new VM will boot from the ISO and you can install Windows.

Thanks

Its an new ISO, ok it booted up but now it already has Administer user and Antlse also has a user. I wasn't prompted to put in any password for this new Windows 2012 R2. What are the passwords??

Update used blank all is good thanks

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem
Quote from baldi's basics on December 4, 2018, 9:54 am

Thanks

Its an new ISO, ok it booted up but now it already has Administer user and Antlse also has a user. I wasn't prompted to put in any password for this new Windows 2012 R2. What are the passwords??

Same issue. I even if receive a stranger code. I do not save it. I had tried many times before.

:(((((

What ticket is that? If you booked online, you can be contacted by reviewing the page you booked. If you book directly, you can return to where you placed them. If you book online, you can visit smash karts one of the sites with the most exciting online games.

Quote from c097512 on December 4, 2018, 9:54 am

Thanks eggy car

I also have the same problem, I am not receiving any password. No solution yet?

Wow, I really enjoyed reading this run  3. Thank goodness I stumbled onto this and got to read it. What you've done with the data is outstanding. It was a lot of fun for me. We appreciate you sharing this rare and important data moto x3m.

The user has submitted two tickets in the past week but hasn't received a response yet, seeking a telephone number for support. Regarding another issue, an error occurred while importing an ISO file into QEMU. Go check this site out https://www.emulatorpc.com/farmville-2-country-escape/. You can look for it there and see for yourself.

The error message travel guide for women indicates an unknown driver 'iso.' The user is advised to check the virtual machine's configuration and use a valid driver, such as 'raw' or 'qcow2,' to resolve the problem. Further details about the virtual machine setup and the command used for importing the ISO would be helpful for better assistance.

I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and buckshot roulette also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers!