Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

task zfs modprobe zfs failed required key not available

During installation, when setting the zpool configuration, I have tried option 1 and option 2 and after confirming the scripts and updates run.

When it gets to the TASK [zfs : modprobe zfs] fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED!

I have included pictures. I am asked to reboot and when I reboot and log back in to the system, I get asked to setup the zpool again.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_0751.jpg
  • IMG_0750.jpg

Any one else have this problem?

Could be because Secure Boot is enabled in the BIOS?

https://askubuntu.com/questions/762254/why-do-i-get-required-key-not-available-when-install-3rd-party-kernel-modules

jaevans has reacted to this post.
jaevans

That was it! Thank you!

@lancem great find. We'll be intercepting this error and adding in the link you shared so people don't get stuck on it in the future!