Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Standalone custom template

I'd like to be able to create a VM to my own specs and create a snapshot and then a template but be able to delete the original leaving just the template.  Just like the downloadable templates.   This is likely possible using commands but it'd be nice in the UI.  If anyone knows how using commands, please speak up..  Thanks.

chad.r.miller has reacted to this post.
chad.r.miller

Sorry this must have slipped past me. Answer here: https://antsle.com/forum/topic/can-i-create-a-custom-antlet-template-without-leaving-the-original-antlet/