Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Generalsda3 Full
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

sda3 Full

I have an issue with /dev/sda3 ran out of space, did a df -H /dev/sda3 and got the following:

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda3 18G 18G 21k 100% /

Can anyone help me clear some space on this. I am new with Linux and need some guidence.

Thank You

Randy Spencer

You may want to look in the log directory:

/var/log

Some of my log files get pretty big

I have, didn't really see anything taking up much space, also this ticket is related to:

https://antsle.com/forum/topic/antlets-degraded/

as well

Thank You

Randy Spencer

Right now the whole server is basically down. I am able to logon from the server itself as root, but the Web GUI is giving me a 500 error talking about network or drive issues. It's not connected to the network anymore either. was working fine yesterday morning then in the afternoon is when it started dying. I am guessing this is why the GUI was displaying zpool antlets - DEGRADED. I will do some more digging around, but everything I looked at after doing df -H everything look like it had alot of space with the exception of  /dev/sda3.

Thank You
Randy Spencer