Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralPower failure
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Power failure

Hi all - I have antsle one XD with 4 cores.  Things were going fine, then suddenly yesterday it dies on me.  There was no power outage nor any other disruption of power.  Just does not turn on.  No lights, nothing.  I have the OEM equipment.  Had it for less than 2 years.  Anyone with similar experience? Antsle customer service has been less than helpful.

Is the power supply's green light on? If not, you may need a new power supply. You can get one here if you need it.

I had a similar issue where it just lost power after about 16 or 17 months of use.  At first it would power back on for a minute before powering off, then not at all.  I didn't feel like throwing any more good money after bad, so I wound up buying a used server from servermonkey, after which I decided to see if the antsle fix would be easy. I took it apart and found one of the components had melted off.  After posting on reddit, someone alerted me to the C2000 clock bug which I think fits the description of at least my issue.

This is what's left of my $3347 antsle (the rest will be recycled) after 17-18 months.

cmurr has reacted to this post.
cmurr

@jiyeongkim  I had the same issue last year.  If the attached image is like your power supply, then yes you probably need a new one.  It's a cheap power supply and burns out often.  It's just a laptop power brick.  I'm glad to see that Antsle quit using them on their new models.

Uploaded files:
  • 20200506_214706.jpg

Thank you everyone for the response.  I ended up contacting support@antsle.com.  I had to send my antsle XD over to get it inspected.  It wasn't the power brick after all but rather a bad motherboard.  Keeping my fingers crossed that this time it lasts longer than 2 years.

How did you manage to get a response from support@antsle.com?

Quote from ericl on November 4, 2020, 7:32 am

How did you manage to get a response from support@antsle.com?

Hi Eric:

Just send an e-mail to support@antsle.com and ticket should generated.

Here's link to power supply for antsle One D and XD:

Power Supply – Antsle one Series