Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Picked up a used Antsle One - how do I provision it?

Hi folks --

I've moved up from edgeLinux to Anstle! I purchased a used Antsle, and it's on its way to me as we speak. When it arrives, what do I need to do to get it transferred over to me?

Thanks!
Bruce

https://docs.antsle.com/setup/

I think you'll need the serial number (which is on a sticker on the unit) and the root password.

Needing the serial number and root password is sufficient if the Antsle device is already provisioned. If the device has been wiped and EdgeLinux reinstalled, you'll need the serial number and access to the email address used when the device was purchased from Antsle.

If you don't have access to the email account, then you'll need to contact Antsle Support at support@antsle.com to complete the onboarding. You will need to include the serial number, date of purchase, and order ID within the email message.

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck