Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Network Bridge preventing connecting to internet

I made an earlier post about resetting the unit back to default. I believe, though, I have narrowed the issue down to the network bridge (net.br0).

If i disable the bridge I can ping out, but cannot connect to Antman.

I believe there is something somewhere messing me up. I used to be connected to a different internal IP network, and something is left over from that previous setup.

I had an issue with this early on in my antlets, as well. If you have two interfaces both getting dhcp leases, they will both be considered potential "default" routes. You need to assign metrics to them in your network configuration.

If you're using one of the Ubuntu templates, you can do this in /etc/netplan/50-cloud-init.yaml (that's the name in a KVM image; I think the LXC image is different) like in the image attached. The higher metric number indicates a lower priority. This will guarantee that your desired link gets used instead.

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2020-04-14-at-10.07.26-.png