Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Need help with the setup of my Antsle purchased in Apr, 2017

Hi,

I had purchased an Antsle in April 2017.

But for some personal reasons, I never really had a chance to activate and use it.

I finally had an opportunity to activate it earlier this month. But I was unable to activate my antsle on anthill with the serial number and the default password (printed on the delivery note).

Can someone please help me with this issue?

And I am also a little confused with the following note in your online documentation:

'If you purchased your antsle before Dec 14th, 2017 you will need to run upgrade-antman at the antsle's command line in order to activate your antsle in anthill'.

How do I access the command line in my anstle and run the command 'upgrade-antman'?

Thanks.

Plug it into the network, power it up, look at the attached devices for the network and use that IP address to ssh in as [email protected] and the password in your paperwork. Then run the command upgrade-antman.

Appreciate your prompt response.

I tried to SSH into anstle as per your instructions, but I couldn't sign into it.

I have attached a screenshot of the error in my SSH client for your reference.

I am not sure why the password isn't working. This instance of antsle was never really set up before. So, that rules out the possibility of password change.

Thanks.

Uploaded files:
  • putty_JRujnbU1df.png