Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

NANO - System Information (Versions)

Just received my Nano but am having multiple issues. I'd like to know if the following are the latest versions.

System Information shows,

edgeLinux Version 2.0.0

antMan 3.0.0b

Hi @doug007,

Thanks for reaching out! You can run the below command to be on the current version:

upgrade-antman 3.0.0c
lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem

@haley What is the release schedule for updates to antMan?

Thanks,

SD

Hey @shop, there is a new official upgrade coming soon. Though I don't know the official release date, I know we have an unofficial version I'm allowed to give out that addresses large backup uploads and general stability improvements. To get it, run:

upgrade-antman 2.2.0g

@haley

I'm already on 3.0.0c, is it safe to update to 2.2.0g?

SD

@shop, Thanks for checking. The 3x versions are for eL2, including Nanos. 2x versions are for Gentoo, so you should stay on the 3x versions.

Just so I'm clear:

antman 3.0.0c is the latest for the new Antsles using CentOS (edgeLinux 2.x) [including Nanos]

antman 2.20g is the latest for the Antsles using Gentoo