Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

$200 Antsle Store Credit Challenge: GPU Passthrough Documentation

Hello Everyone,

Does edgelinux support GPU/video cards and how would you implement and pass them through.

@wagnerks1990 -  I know I've seen various docs out there for enabling GPU passthrough on KVM but we've never tried it internally.

Anyone who sets up the GPU passthrough and can sends me documentation of the steps you took to get there I will give $200 in store credit to say thanks. Limited to the first 2 that send it in.

Write me at marketing@antsle.com to send it in. I will update this thread once we have a step by step guide to use in the docs.

Since you bring it up... what kind of GPU is in each Antsle model?

If I do lspci, my Antsle One XD says VGA Compatible and on my nano, it doesn't list anything video-like.

@lancem - that's the thing. Our servers don't have GPUs so you'd need to use a server with a GPU.

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem