Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

File System corruption when using NetBSD

I am trying to use NetBSD antlets but have problems with filesystems becoming corrupt for some reason.

Usually after a reboot, fsck finds all sorts of "Unknown file type" errors as well as other corruption.

Also, I've seen files turn to "garbage" for no reason - i.e. have their contents corrupted.

So far, I have to say that my Antsle experience has been less than ideal.

If I can't get NetBSD to work with it, we can't use it as a solution at our company (We'd be getting 30-40 of them if it worked).

Any ideas?

jpalmer,

What file system type are you using in the NetBSD antlet? And how did you create it?  Did you use the Blank template with an ISO?

ffs is the filesystem type.

These were created by the NetBSD install program using newfs.

Yes, I used a blank template with an .iso

Its been 3 months and still no reply. This product is useless for use with NetBSD (a very widely used OS).

Can someone provide an ETA for this bug fix?

Thx