Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Expired SSL Certs: Now NGINX won't start

Hello,

A few weeks ago I noticed that my SSL certs (self-signed) had expired. This caused most if not all of my setup to fail. I was told by support that I needed to enable Anthill to be able to sync the new certs. I did this, and upgraded to the latest Antman (0.9.3a). Since then, I am unable to get any web interfaces to any machine (even the main Antsle). I don't event get an SSL error. It's because Nginx won't start. I see the following error when I attempt to re-run the latest update: 'upgrade-antman':

'nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/etc/letsencrypt/live/localhost/fullchain.pem") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/etc/letsencrypt/live/localhost/fullchain.pem','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)
* start-stop-daemon: failed to start `/usr/sbin/nginx'
* Failed to start nginx [ !! ]
* ERROR: nginx failed to start
* service 'nginx' failed to restart, aborting. '

(errors attached)

Any ideas?

Uploaded files:
  • antsle-ngix-error.png
  • expired-ssl-certificate.png

You've verified that this file:

/etc/letsencrypt/live/localhost/fullchain.pem

exists and is accessible??