Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Disabling 'autorestart' via CLI?

One of my antsles is having issues and has been having issues for a while... I have about 20 machines running on it and am about to tie it down to the bare minimum (maybe about 5 or 6) but I believe the amount of machines running are causing the issues and I am unable to disable the auto-restart feature via the GUI because it becomes unresponsive.

virsh list --all DOES NOT list all of the virtual machines, only a total of 4, only two of which are active.

I'm looking for a way to disable the auto-restart feature on all of my machines so that I can validate if it's an underlying OS/Console issue or if it's tied to the amount of machines running. I can't seem to find the XML files associated with each  antlet I'm running, my guess is that this is where that feature is located.

That virsh command will list all the KVM antlets.

This one will list the LXCs:

virsh -c lxc:/// list --all

To set an antlet to autostart:

For KVMs:

virsh autostart {antletname)

For LXCs:

virsh -c lxc:/// autostart {antletname}

And to disable autostart:

virsh autostart {antletname} --disable

or

virsh -c lxc:/// autostart {antletname} --disable

I've made an alias on my antsle:

alias vc='virsh -c lxc:///'

so I can just type things like:

virsh edit {kvmantlet}

or

vc edit {lxcantlet}

@cristian-x-ruvalcaba, how did that work?

Thanks for the guidance on this! It worked well... now to undefine them and then flush my DHCP to get my network working again. Thanks again!