Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cant login after antman upgrade

I upgraded from 3.3 to 4.1 and now when I try to log in I get this message We cannot find your license for this antMan version 3.4.1

When I can get to the login page my password no longer works,

This is for a home lab I have nothing on the device that needs to be saved How to I go back as I do not need to pay a monthly charge for a home unit.

Thank you

Hi David:

Are you able to log into the antsle using SSH?

You can always manage your subscriptions by going here:  https://antsle.com/manage

If you'd like to perform fresh installation of edgeLinux, you can follow instructions here:
https://docs.antsle.com/get-started/getting-started-with-edgelinux-software-only-version

I have the same issue, I can't log in after the upgrade. Is there any way to downgrade? What about my data in there! Come on! do I need to pay in order to be in!

Mike Buckley has reacted to this post.
Mike Buckley

You can downgrade antman by specifying the version on the command line.

To install antman 3.3.1:

upgrade-antman 3.3.1

Hi Yasir:

If you've got antsle hardware, you can continue to use under our Home Lab license.

Feel free to contact us at support@antsle.com for assistance.

I have the same problem—since the upgrade, I can't log in. Is there a way to move backward? What about the information about me? Please! do I have to pay to come in!

driving directions

Hi @outsidecourse

If you are using antsle One hardware then you should be able to use antMan under our Home Lab license.
Can you let us know what type of antsle you are using or if you are using your own hardware?

Thank you,
antsle Support