Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Can't connect to my antsle

I've got an Antsle one Pro I bought back in 2017. I haven't used it in a while, and upgraded everything a few months ago. Since I've actually tried to start using it again a couple of days ago, the network has been very flaky and I haven't been able to connect to it at all from the browser or via SSH. I have a feeling something is misconfigured, but I am not sure what. I can connect to the console via the IPMI, but that's about it. I know back when I set it up at first to have a static ip of 192.168.1.200.

When I check my router and boot up my antsle, they definitely show up. The odd thing is, myantsle shows up twice with the exact same IP: (192.168.1.200) and the exact same MAC address: (XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:50). Both entries disappear when I shut the antsle off. When I plug a second ethernet port into my router, I get another entry for myantsle, this one clearly set up with DHCP, also constantly renewing the lease it seems. It will rotate between 2 or 3 ip addresses (.10, .11, .12 etc.) The other odd thing here, is that they will also constantly show up as different MAC addresses, sometimes all three (the two entries for .200 and the one DHCP entry) are :50 sometimes all three are :52, sometimes they are a mix of the two.

From my laptop the hostname myantsle.local definitely resolves correctly:

kapunga@MacBook-Pro-3 ~ ()$ ping myantsle.local
PING myantsle.local (192.168.1.200): 56 data bytes
Request timeout for icmp_seq 0
Request timeout for icmp_seq 1
Request timeout for icmp_seq 2

I just can't ssh or connect via the web. However when I look in the console, those ports are all being listened on. I've also included the output of ifconfig. Any ideas? I'd really like to start using my antsle. 🙁

Uploaded files:
  • Router.png
  • netstat.jpg
  • ifconfig-1.jpg
  • ifconfig-2.jpg

I've actually just replied to an older thread I forgot I wrote. Current state of this problem is here: https://antsle.com/forum/topic/upgraded-edgelinux-network-is-now-wonky/ (Can I delete this thread?)