Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Can't boot Windows antlet

I have an Antsle one D+.  I created a Win10 antlet and installed Quickbooks and a few other applications.  Everything worked well for a week, but now (after a Windows update) it keeps rebooting into "Automatic Repair" which fails.  I can no longer successfully boot into Windows.  Anyone else had this problem?  I wish I had made a backup that I can restore!

I'm not sure why it won't boot, but for future use, I use zfs-auto-snapshot that takes snapshots of my antlets automatically (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly) so you can rollback.

https://briankoopman.com/zfs-automated-snapshots/

Have you tried attaching an ISO of a Windows Rescue CD to try to fix it?