Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antsle VNC often disconnects and fails to re-connect

I have my nano running an ubuntu 18.04 VM.  I configured a virtual nic and installed tomcat.  I have full access to tomcat UI, but my antsle VNC screen often drops the connection and can take a long period to reconnect.

However, this seems to only happen on the main NIC, not the virtual one.

@motye, I'll be sending out an email to all customers today with a new release that may resolve this. There were some networking issues that are addressed in this latest release.

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem

@ddmscott Did you send out that email, I did not see it, so I have to wait to check by blocked message

Hey @motye!

The latest antMan version for the Antsle Nano right now is antMan 3.0.0d. You can install it by running `upgrade-edgelinux 3.0.0d` from the commandline.

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

Best, Marc

Is that "upgrade-edgelinux 3.0.0d" or "upgrade-antman 3.0.0d" ?

It's been a long morning 🙂

@lancem

So sorry - you're right of course, it's `upgrade-antman 3.0.0d`